Website Hardball Foundation
Hardball Foundation is a non profit organization set up to improve the standard of living and general well-being of Nigerians. We provide knowledge and financial support for the people to improve their standard of living.
We are seeking to hire a dedicated and meticulous Videographer Editor with extraordinary eye for detail and an excellent record of employer satisfaction.
KEY JOB DUTIES:
– Exceptional experience with audio recording, video taping and editing
– Sound familiarity with graphic design and social web properties
– Excellent skills in editing and digitizing raw footage
– Outstanding facility at working on multiple production assignments simultaneously
– Liaise with Program’s team on project implementation
– Ability to carry out any other duty as assigned by management team
– Good understanding of how cameras, lighting, and sound recording works
– Solid understanding of photo, video, and audio editing.
– Fluent in Premiere pro.
– Good experience sourcing music.
– Great computer skills including using email, spread sheets, and word documents.
– Great Presentation/Facilitation Skills.
– Knowledge on Graphic design for web and print experience.
– Social media marketing experience
University Degree /HND/OND from an accredited Institution.
2 years and above experience as a Videographer / Video Editor.
NATURE OF WORK:
– Remote working
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.