Hardball Foundation is a non profit organization set up to improve the standard of living and general well-being of Nigerians. We provide knowledge and financial support for the people to improve their standard of living.
We are seeking to hire a dedicated and meticulous Media Manager, who’s core responsibilities will involve but not limited to, researching, writing, proofreading, and editing all media content, implementation and management of our media campaigns, and further handle public relations and communications plans.
KEY JOB DUTIES:
– Manage all media activities;
– Manage all contents to be shared across social media platforms;
– Liaise with program’s team on project implementation; and
– Further carry out any other duty as assigned by the management team.
– Good digital skill
– Ability to work on multiple project with speed, efficiency and accuracy
– Great computer skills including using email, spread sheets, and word documents
– Great Presentation/Facilitation Skills
– Knowledge on Graphic design for web and print experience
– Social media marketing experience
University Degree /HND/OND from an accredited Institution.
2 years and above experience as a Media Manager
NATURE OF WORK:
Remote working, and
Voluntary service rendering.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.