Our client Hardball foundation is a non-profit organization building sustainable livelihoods' to reduce economic inequalities through decent work.
We are looking for a self-motivated and talented media and communications manager to lead our communications department. In this position, the ideal candidate will be in charge of producing high-quality content that engages our audience and gives the organization visibility.
The main duties will include creating informative content, press releases, articles, and media opportunities to give visibility to and showcase the impact created by the organization. The deal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with brilliant presentation, and organizational skills and possess a great command of the English language.
Our client Hardball foundation is a non-profit organization building sustainable livelihoods’ to reduce economic inequalities through decent work.
SCOPE OF WORK
– Manage internal and external communication systems.
– Develop and implement marketing and communications campaigns and strategies.
– Prepare detailed media activity reports, including performance indicators for each communications channel.
– Create internal communications protocols and initiatives.
– Oversee the creation of marketing and communications collateral consistent with the organization’s brand messaging across the organization’s digital footprint.
– Work with other teams to guarantee all content is publication ready.
– Lead strategic communication component of proposals.
– Consult with management to develop effective communication procedures.
– Manage all social media platforms.
– Profile all organization’s activities in electronic format for easy access.
– Create media and communication strategies for project activities and organization-wide events
– Other media and communication tasks assigned by the management
Key credentials and personal qualities
– Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or a relevant field.
– A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
– Have worked with or possess an understanding of the nonprofit sector.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills.
– Proven experience creating targeted content will be an advantage.
– Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
– Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
– Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
– Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
– Can work with little or no supervision.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.