Aptis Management Partners
Aptis Management Partners, on behalf of it's client in the Electricity Distribution Sector, is a Human Resources consulting firm domicile in the South-Eastern part of Nigeria and beyond. Offering business advisory, outsourcing service, recruitment and assessment, learning and development, and payroll administration.
KEY JOB DUTIES
– Identifying and disconnecting unauthorized consumers to the network.
– Ensuring all consumers are appropriately captured to the network.
– Ensuring all consumers are appropriately captured for billing purposes.
– Proper tariff categorization of customers.
– Installation of MD and Non –MD Meters.
– Prompt customer connection and disconnection of defaulters.
– Implementation of the Company’s meter installation standard
– Installation of the required electrical equipment.
– Ensure prompt clearing of faults and feeder patrol.
– Proper monitoring of prepaid meters to avoid any form of manipulation.
– Resolving customer’s complaints from the pole.
– Other duties as may be assigned.
– Completion of mandatory National Youth Service Corps.
– Knowledge of basic power System.
– Good Communication skill to manage customer.
– Result oriented and focused.
– Good customer relations/Marketing.
– Aged between 20-30 years.
– HND/B.ENG in Electrical Electronics or other related field in Engineering.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.