Website Aptis Management Partners
Aptis Management Partners, on behalf of it's client in the Electricity Distribution Sector, is a Human Resources consulting firm domicile in the South-Eastern part of Nigeria and beyond. Offering business advisory, outsourcing service, recruitment and assessment, learning and development, and payroll administration.
KEY JOB DUTIES:
– Accurate monitoring and reading of Meters.
– Identification and discrimination of illegal consumers connected illegal consumer connected to
the network, capturing them for billing.
– Ensuring that customers are laced on the appropriate tariff classification.
– Ensure that all bills received are and distributed within the designated timeline.
– Ensure effective monitoring of prepaid meters to avoid tampering.
– Identify consumer’s details and report same for relevant and proper capturing.
– Raise customer records maintenance document (CRMD) for new customers.
– Customer focused and service oriented.
– Good communication skill.
– Strong Integrity and innovative.
– Self-Integrity and Innovative.
– Self-driven with ability to work with little or no supervision.
– Ability to work well with a team.
– Must be between 18-30 years
HND/BSc in any discipline with Electrical background is an added advantage
– Imo state.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.