The Admin and Human Resource Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Admin and HR Manager in managing all employee and human resource activities within the organization. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
The Ideal Candidate
You are creative, highly motivated, and organized. Relationship building comes naturally whether with a
corporate partner or staff. When evaluating your candidacy, we’ll look for the following:
• Strong interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
• Proficient in MS Office Tools
• Good active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• People oriented and results driven
• Accuracy and Attention to detail
• Confidentiality and Thoroughness
• Assist the HR manager with human resource planning through constant review of workforce demographics and labor market
• Identify human resource focused strategies that support the company’s objectives and assist managers with their role in
• Develop and update policies and promote programs that align with the company’s objectives
• Work closely with the management team to provide advice and support on human resource related issues
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Support in Welfare matters –End of the Year Party, Reward & Recognition
• Ensure compliance with staff handbook.
• Manage all recruitment needs for the company, including implementing and continually developing a robust recruitment
What qualification and requirements do you need?
• Bachelor’s degree in Human resource management or related social science field
• Relevant certification in human resource (e.g. CIPM, PHRi)
• Good knowledge of health, safety and environment; certification is an advantage
• 6 Months to 1 Year experience
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.